How many times have you come across a funny video on Facebook and wanted to download that video? I’m quite sure most of us wanted to download Facebook videos at some point in time and why not.
If you somehow landed on this article, you are probably looking for ways to download videos from Facebook. Maybe you don’t want to use any extra software to download videos from Facebook.
Well, my friend, you are in luck! Today I’m gonna show you how you can download a Facebook video online without using any software.
There are multiple ways to download Facebook videos on your desktop
- You can download Facebook videos using your browser
- Download Facebook videos online
- Also, you can download Facebook videos using a software
All of the ways to download videos that are mentioned above are very easy. All you have to do is copy and paste the video URL.
How To Download Facebook Video Without Any Software Using Chrome
You can directly download Facebook videos using your browser. It is best if you are using Google Chrome as your browser (also no one uses Internet Explorer anyways).
Here are the steps how you can easily download Facebook Videos using your browser:
- Go to the post with the video that you want to download
- Right-click on the video
- Select “Copy video URL “
- Paste the URL in your browser address bar
- Change the website view by replacing ‘www’ with ‘m’ and hit enter
- Play the Video
- Right-click on the side of the screen and choose Inspect
- Inspect the video element using the icon at the top left of the developer console (you can also toggle it by pressing (Shift + Cmd + C) or if you are using Windows as your OS press (Shift +alt+J)
- Click on the video and you’ll see the box on the developer console. Copy the video URL and paste it in another tab. Hit enter.
- Finally, right-click on that video and hit “Save video as” and save your video
This is the most complicated one among all the other possible ways. There are other ways you can download Facebook videos.
Download Video Using 4k Video Downloader
Downloading videos Using the 4k Video Downloader is very easy and simple. All you have to do is copy the video URL from your preferred website and paste it in the apps.
Not only you can download videos from Facebook but you can also download videos from youtube twitter and so many other platforms.
You can download high-quality videos a whole youtube playlist with one click. Furthermore, you can download videos with subtitles and save them in SRT format.
You can also download videos in 4k quality. There are so many other awesome options that you can try using the 4k Video Downloader. This application supports most of the popular video websites.
How to Download Facebook Videos Online
This is the most simplistic way to download Facebook videos. Tons of websites allow you to download Facebook videos. Here are my favourite websites to download Facebook videos online.
All you have to do is copy your video URL and paste it and select the video quality you want to download.
How To Download Videos Online From Getfvid.com
- Go to the Facebook post with the video that you want to download
- Copy the video URL
- Visit Getfvid.com
- Paste the video URL
- Select the Video quality and download the video
You will find multiple options to download your selected Facebook video. Either download the video in HD quality or just download the video in normal quality.
Also, you have the option to download the audio-only if you want.