Become A Contributor
Are you looking to share your thoughts, with our engaging readers and get more exposure? We will be delighted to have you on board. If you are an expert in any relevant niche to our blog and can write compelling articles feel free to share your thoughts with our audience.
You can become our daily contributor or guest author by writing amazing articles and following our guidelines.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
- The minimum word count for each article is 1,000 words
- There is no maximum word count
- Articles should be written in standard English
- Your article should be informative and engaging
- Keep your article simple and to the point
- Don’t add fluffy content to complete the word count
- Avoid keyword stuffing
- All articles must be original and 100% plagiarism FREE
- Make sure your article is not published elsewhere
Don’t waste your time writing articles that do not comply with our guest posting guidelines. If your article does not match these requirements, your article will not be published.
We review all the submissions on a day-to-day basis and remove all unwanted articles. Furthermore, if you keep spamming just to create backlinks with low quality articles your account will be permanently deleted.
Make sure to take some time to write an amazing article that will be useful to us and our readers. If we find your content interesting we will immediately publish your article.
Post Approval Process
- If you comply with our guidelines your post will be published within a week
- All articles are manually checked
- We have the right to edit your article if necessary
- You can add images if you want
- The published article will be rewarded with a Nofollow backlink
- All backlinks are indexed within a week
- Author information will not be shared
- Please share your post on social media
We accept guest posts related to our categories. We also select and suggest topics for our contributors. If you have any queries you can directly inbox us on Facebook.
How to Submit Guest Posts?
- Just Email us at email@example.com with your Website URL.
- If you want us to suggest a topic for you contact us on Facebook.
- We will review your website, and get back to you with the relevant topic and guidelines.
- When you have done the Final draft, send us your website link along with your preferred keyword.
- You can also send an attachment if you find it necessary.