This page describes Daccanomics’s practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of the information we collect from and about you when you use Daccanomics services. Any references to ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ in this policy should be read as references to Daccanomics ltd.
Information we collect about you
- When you register: When you register for our service we may collect your name or company name, and email address (we capture this information at any Daccanomics.com domain when you fill in a sign-up form). We require this to allow access to content you have paid for or to get access to your free or paid account. We also use this information to create a such account.
- Google user data: Daccanomics is able to integrate with the user’s Gmail account to let users send emails via Gmail API. The service integrates into Gmail and needs to connect with your Google account. The only information we store is the email address of the Gmail account you have connected to our service, the access token, and identifiers for drafts and messages sent through the campaign.
We use this information only to provide you with the following services:
- Email sent through the Daccanomics platform on your behalf;
- Tracking of replies to messages sent through the Daccanomics platform;
- Remind Me feature of Daccanomics Email Tracker for Gmail;
- Send Later feature of Daccanmics Email Tracker for Gmail.
We do not store incoming emails from your Gmail account. In case of a new email in your Inbox, we analyze it using automated algorithms and record only the results of the analysis to provide accurate campaign functioning, campaign statistics, and operability of the Remind Me to feature in case the sent email receives no reply.
We do not access your Sent emails through your Gmail account.
We use access to draft sending in your Gmail account to ensure the operability of the Send Later feature.
We can add a tracking pixel to the body of emails sent through our service to track email opens and edit links in your emails to track link clicks. We use data acquired through these tracking methods to maintain email campaign operability and provide campaign reports.
You can revoke Daccanomics’s access to your Gmail account on the settings page of your Daccanomics account. If you decide to do so, we will lose access to your Gmail account and will no longer be able to provide you campaign-sending services through Gmail API or implement Send Later and Remind Me features with Daccanomics Email Tracker.
We delete all data collected from your Gmail account upon request.
We do not share or pass data to any third parties under any circumstances. We can only give access to data to authorized authorities upon lawfully authorized request or in cases of emergency.
Information about children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the legal age (according to your jurisdiction). If you are under legal age (according to your jurisdiction), please do not attempt to register for our services or install Daccanomics Chrome extension without verification of parental consent.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the legal age (according to the user’s jurisdiction), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that anyone under the legal age (according to the user’s jurisdiction) has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
We collect information when you register on our website (Daccanomics.com).
Cookies are text files stored on your device which allow us to track and identify our visitors, their usage of the site, and website preferences. You can configure your device not to accept our cookies if you wish, although certain features of our site may not work if you do this.